Tuesday 22 February 2011

My top 3 tips to keep my legs looking great + ive entered the pretty polly competition

Tips


1. Exfoliate: I used to shave,or use that veet cream/hair removal, maybe once or twice a month (i'd wear leggings or tights if i felt concious about the hair). The main reason i did'nt do it more frequently was due to the fact that i noticed i would get polka dots if i did, (thats what i call them when the hair follicle becomes noticeably dark) ive been in loving my exfoliating gloves which helped eliminate that problem, also the FCUK sugar scrub (sold in boots for £5.11) and the body scrub's from the body shop which come in range of different scents(£5 each) help keep my legs silky smooth
2: Epilate: I got my epilator (braun Silk-épil wet/dry) back last august after my best friend raved about how much she loved hers, and i noticed that she didnt shave once throughout our holiday in Miami, while i was shaving every day. The first time i used it, im not going to lie, it terrified me, the noise had my flatmates come to ask me what i was  doing :|, but after a nice glass of rose, it was fine, and i love using this on my legs now, it leaves me with that freshly shaved/waxed feeling for days, you do though sometimes have to go over it with a shaver because once you start using it, the hairs that grow back are very fine and so the epilator cant pick them up, but all in all, once my hair growth cycle sorted itself out,i epilate my legs every 3weeks if that, so i would highly recommend investing in one
3: Moisturise/cream: I use my hollywood cocoa butter on a daily basis, as you'll see from the video,i do have quite a few scars on my legs, due to my tomboy days, but using my cocoa butter really helps, it wont completely eliminate all scars, but it has made alot of them as minimal as possible. 

http://apps.facebook.com/legseleven/promote/507631296

I hope you have found this somewhat helpful, please vote for me,im currently number 30 :(
                                                                       kisses,xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment