Monday 21 May 2012

Date night - OOTN

The hubz decided to take me out to my favorite restaurant on Saturday - so this is what i ended up wearing -  i've taken out my fringe (had enough of my forehead sweating) and gone back to my natural locks for now and wear bendy rollers at night to give my curls better definition. 


Faux leather jacket - Finsbury park
Blouse - Primark
Skirt - Missguided
Shoes - random ebay shop (cant remeber the name)


Soz pictures a lil blurry - i am still trying to get used to this camera -_-


Face: Mac studio sculpt (NC45)
MUA bronzer -shade 3
Sleek contour kit in medium
La femme blush in golden ruby
false lashes - random ebay brand
Natural collection lip liner in ruby rose
OCC lip tar in harlot (lol gotta love the name!)



Smooches
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment